We are so grateful for Marion Avenue Baptist Church. Their love for the Lord, commitment to truth and righteousness, and passion for the lost inspires and motivates us. Our spirits are refreshed by the worshipful music, fellowship of dedicated Christians, and faithful preaching of the Word of God by our pastor.
- In the power of God, the Creator, Who is Father, Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:4-6, I Corinthians 8:6, 1 John 5:7, Matthew 28:19)
- In the authority of God's inspired, preserved, infallible Word and it’s use for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- That the King James Bible is the preserved Word of God for the English speaking people
- That each person when presented with the Gospel must then choose who they will believe and follow (Matthew 19:16-27, Joshua 24:15, John 3:15-17)
- That Jesus Christ, being the Son of God, born of a virgin, is the fullest revelation for Christians of how we should live (1 John 3:8, 1 John 4:1-3, Matt. 1:21-23. Luke 1:26-35)
- In Christ’s death and resurrection
- That Christ will come again to judge and reward